- Student Exclusive: Amazon Prime Student members save 10% on all textbook purchases. Enter code 10TEXT at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Code Complete (2nd Edition) Paperback – Jun 9 2004
|New from||Used from|
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Steve McConnell is recognized as one of the premier authors and voices in the development community. He is Chief Software Engineer of Construx Software and was the lead developer of Construx Estimate and of SPC Estimate Professional, winner of Software Development magazine's Productivity Award. He is the author of several books, including Code Complete and Rapid Development, both honored with Software Development magazine's Jolt Award.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Insert Code Complete.
This is the book that the software development world has needed for a long time. Instead of focusing on languages, it focuses on general design best practices that are applicable to most languages. Knowing the material in this book will elevate you from the junior developer ranks up to a more senior skill level.
Quality code construction is what separates the novice programmers from the experienced ones. I recommend every programmer pick this up, read it, and keep it as a reference book.
Want to see more reviews on this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > Software Engineering
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Data in the Enterprise > Client-Server Systems
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Languages & Tools
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Software Development
- Books > Computers & Technology > Software > Business
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Computers & Internet
- Books > Textbooks