HPC Deals Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Bissell Kindle Paperwhite sports

Showing 1-10 of 33 reviews(5 star). See all 56 reviews
on June 22, 2018
This was brought for a last minute camp
We used them in our camp but inside not outside
I was waiting to try them outside
Last week we did a back yard camp and used them in our tent in a cold night
Didn't disappoint me ad we didn't feel any cold
I brought two to can zipp them together and make one big sleeping bag take me and two kids
on August 11, 2015
I don't go camping very often (about 3-4 times a year) so I didn't want to spend a ton on camping equipment when it came time to get a warmer sleeping bag. This Palmetto sleeping bag is well-made and was warm even on pretty cool nights camping along the Pacific coast. I do wish it was easier to get into the provided storage bag but I think that might be the case with all sleeping bags I have ever tried to roll up. Overall, great purchase!
on May 7, 2018
Slept in this thing on the floor of my apartment for a week. This was comfortable, the floor was not.
on March 17, 2017
My boys received this for Christmas and love using them for sleepovers. The quality of the bags are great but they our a bit of a pain to put back in the holding bag.
on July 15, 2018
Great purchase. Comfortable and keeps temperatures good. I like it.
on March 3, 2017
Exactly as shown and came with a Carrying case! kept me warm all night at the cottage. very comfortable!!
Highly recommend!!
on May 10, 2018
Great for the price. Warm enough. Tough to put it back in the bag, but you can do it, don't give up LOL
on July 8, 2018
these are very nice got a good deal on them too should be good for 3 seasons
on September 26, 2013
took it to a couple of camping trips, doesn't snag, warm and comfortable (temperatures dropped to 5 C). Bought two to make it a double sleeping bag.
Too bulky for backpacking trips but perfect for car camping.
7 people found this helpful
on May 14, 2018
Purchased these for my two kids. To be used at our seasonal trailer. Kids love them and so do I!