- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Color Atlas of Dermatology Paperback – Feb 22 2012
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Color Atlas of Dermatologyis an illustrated guide to the broad spectrum of dermatological pathologies. This easy-to-use book provides a wealth of practical knowledge essential in both daily practice and when planning treatment.
The atlas organizes the main areas of clinical dermatology in a user-friendly formatpresenting short, precise descriptions on the left and illustrative images on the right. This text brings you the most practical and comprehensive information. It begins with the basic principles of dermatological practice, followed by a thorough study of each disease accompanied by techniques for diagnoses and treatment. Treatment procedures include surgery, pharmacotherapy, and the physical modalities. The instructive color plates are an invaluable aid in visualizing even the most complex relationships.
- Hundreds of detailed images of actual cases, including graphic illustrations of diagnostic and therapeutic pathways
- Valuable treatment notes for all common dermatological conditions
- All of the current scientific knowledge of dermatology combined with the classic Thieme Flexibook layout with a double-page spread
The Color Atlas of Dermatologyis a handy clinical reference for dermatologists and general practitioners, as well as an excellent review tool for medical students.
About the Author
Walter Burgdorf, MD. Tutzing, Germany
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Dermatology
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Reference > Medical Atlases
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Dermatology
- Books > Science & Math > Reference > Medical > Medical Atlases
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Dermatology
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Reference > Atlases