Colorectal Cancer Hardcover – Jan 14 2008
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Colorectal cancer is one of the most common cancers in the developed world. Early intervention due to improved screening and advances in treatment has led to a reduction in mortality in recent years, but this malignancy still remains a significant healthcare burden.
About the Author
Gina Brown is a Consultant Radiologist and Honorary Senior Lecturer in the Department of Radiology at the Royal Marsden Hospital, Surrey, UK.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Aging > Cancer > Colorectal
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Oncology
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Radiology > Diagnostic Imaging
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Oncology
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Radiology > Diagnostic Imaging
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Oncology