Compare Offers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Hue White & Colour Ambiance A19 4 Pack Starter Kit (Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Apple Home Kit and Google Assistant)
- Paint with light, choose from 16 million colours Richer colours; improved greens and blues for even better scene setting in your home.
- Immersive entertainment Sync lights with music and movies Expand your listening, viewing, gaming experience to the whole room with responsive light effects (using 3rd party apps).
- Away from home control, comfort dimming, light schedules for home automation.
- Colour temperature: Functional white light, all shades of white from warm to cold 2200K, 6500K, 16 million colours. Dimmable. 25000 Hour life.
- Hundreds of apps to choose from. Control your lights from your smartphone, tablet or wearables.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Philips Hue white and colour ambiance starter kit A19 4 pack. Get started with Philips Hue white and colour ambiance bulbs and experience high quality white and coloured light that offers you endless possibilities. (richer colours, improved greens and blues). Make lighting as easy as tapping your smart mobile device and control switches, dimming and other smart lighting options with Philips HUE Personal Wireless Lighting. Its personal, clever, intuitive and connected. Control your light environment from your smart device from wherever you are. Hue gives you the ability to change the colour, tone and brightness level to create your ideal lighting. Connect up to 50 HUE light bulbs to a single system, while using as much as 80-Percent less energy than traditional bulbs. The possibility are endless. Simple and easy to use. (Starter kit includes: 4 Hue A19 White and Colour bulbs; bridge)
From the manufacturer
Control Light with Your Voice
With Amazon Alexa, you can control the lights in your home with your voice. Turn your lights on/off, dim, change colors and more! All you have to do is ask.
With the updated Philips Hue skill for Amazon Alexa, simply ask Alexa to change your light to a color of your choice.
Philips Hue White & Colour A19 Starter Kit
Transform your lighting into an extraordinary experience
Play with light and choose from 16 million colours in the Hue app to match the light to your mood. Control remotely wherever you are or automate your lights completely to make it seem like you’re home when you’re not.
This kit includes everything you need to get started:
- 1 Philips Hue Bridge (with power adapter and ethernet cable)
- 4 Philips Hue White and Colour Ambiance A19 light bulbs
Be creative with 16 million colors
Play with light and choose from 16 million colors to instantly change the look and atmosphere of your room. Set the scene effortlessly with one touch of a button. Use a favourite photo and relive that special moment with splashes of light. Save your favourite light settings and recall them whenever you want with the tap of a finger.
Light for your moments
Customize your daily routines into moments you can enjoy. Philips Hue can wake you up and help you energize, read, concentrate and relax. With customized light recipes, you can always have the light you need to accommodate your day.
Smart control, home and away
With the Philips Hue iOS and Android apps you can control your lights remotely wherever you are. Check if you have forgotten to switch your lights off before you left your home, and switch them on if you are working late. It’s all about simplifying your life.
Control with your voice using Alexa
Philips Hue works with Amazon Alexa to control your lights with your voice. Use the Alexa Voice Service to switch on your Philips Hue lights before getting out of bed, to dim your Hue lights from the couch to watch a movie, or to set the lights for reading in your favorite chair —all without lifting a finger.
Step 1. Screw in your bulbs
Screw your Philips Hue bulbs into existing light sockets and turn on your wall light switches.
Screw in your bulbs
Plug in your Bridge
Download the App
Connect to Amazon Alexa
|Philips Hue White & Colour A19 Starter Kit||Philips Hue White Ambiance A19 Starter Kit||Philips Hue White A19 Starter Kit (2PK)||Philips Hue White A19 Starter Kit (4PK)|
|# of Bulbs Included||4||4||2||4|
|16 Million Colors||✓|
|50 Thousand Shades of White||✓||✓|
|Sync with Music, Movies, and Games||✓|
|Compatible with Amazon Alexa||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- ultra custom light colour and intensity
- no bulk / multi-pack options
- disparity between "generations" of bulbs. a certain setting for gen1 doesn't look the same on gen2. you can't just apply a configuration to an entire room of mixed bulbs, such as a kitchen with spot lights over the sink and typical lights above the table. you need to configure each generation separately and save that profile.
- the stock app is crap. you'll probably to want to spend a few bucks to buy an app from a third party developer to get the most out of these lights.
- the bridge doesn't ensure a state. several times i've changed a setting for a room and had it only apply to some of the lights. i'll have to sit there and apply it multiple times for it to work. third party apps seem to help with this.
I'll be jumping to something else whenever the industry manages to perfect this technology.
The lumens for this A19-sized bulb is strong enough for me, compared to the Hue color bulb in GU10 size.
Also, I find that this A19 bulb produced the color blue much better than Hue color b GU10.
The colors of this bulb generally are pretty accurate (by accurate, I mean it matches the color selected on your color device) and nice. Very nice and vibrant colors!
These bulbs will lit up your living room or den very nicely -- making your wildest dream come true.
Here, please check out my photo of these bulbs in my lamps, two of which lamps are also from Philips.
The photo was taken just now in the day, so the room is not dark enough to really show how amazing these bulbs are. At night, one single bulb would lit up half a room's wall no problem.
Most recent customer reviews
The setup is difficult, not like other devices similar in nature.Read more