Communication and Interpersonal Skills in Social Work Paperback – Jul 2008
There is a newer edition of this item:
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"This is an excellent book which covers communication issues in relation to a number of different groups. It is well presented, easy to use and has a wealth of useful information." Lecturer, University of Huddersfield
About the Author
Juliet Koprowska is a lecturer at the University of York and has taught both Interviewing Skills and Mental Health for many years. She was a key participant in the creation of models for teaching interviewing skills and for undertaking direct observation, both of which have been widely adopted, and is currently co-running a project on interprofessional learning in mental health. She has been a member of the Group for the Advancement of Psychodynamic Psychotherapy in Social Work, and is a member of the National Organisation for Practice Teaching, and of the Systems-centred Training and Research Institute.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Communication
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Current Events > Poverty > Social Services & Welfare
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Social Work
- Books > Textbooks > Communication & Journalism > Communications
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences