The Compact Bedford Introduction to Drama Paperback – Oct 5 2012
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Lee A. Jacobus is professor emeritus of English at the University of Connecticut and the author/editor of popular English and drama textbooks, among them the full and compact versions of "The Bedford Introduction to Drama," Sixth Edition (Bedford/St. Martin's, 2009); and "The Longman Anthology of American Drama." He has written scholarly books on "Paradise Lost," on the works of John Cleveland, and on the works of Shakespeare, including "Shakespeare and the Dialectic of Certainty." He is also a playwright and author of fiction. Two of his plays "Fair Warning "and "Long Division" were produced in New York by the American Theater of Actors, and "Dance Therapy," three one-act plays, was produced in New York at Where Eagles Dare Theatre. He has recently written a book of short stories, "Volcanic Jesus," which is set in Hawaii."
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Performing Arts > Theatre > History & Criticism
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Performing Arts > Theatre > History & Criticism
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Classics
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Literary
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Literature
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Performing Arts > Theater