Competition Policy: A Game-Theoretic Perspective Paperback – Dec 31 2004
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Using game theory to analyze anti-competitive behavior among firms, this text also considers the implications for competition policy. It discusses several European antitrust decisions and empirical studies in detail.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > Labour & Industrial Relations
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > Microeconomics
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions
- Books > Business & Investing > Popular Economics > Labour Policy
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Economics > Labour & Industrial Relations
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Economics > Microeconomics
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Economics