The Complete Games Trainers Play, Volume II Ring-bound – Jan 1 1998
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Complete Your collection of the Most Phenomenally successful Training Games of All Time! With over 300,000 copies sold, Games Trainers Play is the best-selling training book series of all time. Now, authors Ed Scannell and John Newstrom team up with best-selling training author Carolyn Nilson to assemble Volume II of the Complete Games Trainers Play--287 of the most popular training games ever published. This giant collection of activities for every training and public-speaking situation includes imaginative exercises devoted to many of today's hottest business topics: Games that teach employees how to improve performance; Team-building for better working relationships; Exercises that boost motivation, effectiveness, and speed in providing customer service; Activities that help speed learning throughout the company. You'll find a wealth of classic ice-breakers, brain teasers, problem solvers, and session closers, each chosen to teach important skills like creative thinking, flexibility in dealing with change, evaluation and feedback skills, and more. EAch game has been field tested by professionals, can be played in under 30 minutes, and can be implemented at little or no cost. what's more, the games are easy to remove and reproduce, thanks to the three-ring binder format. Management Review called this series 'creative" and "compelling." You'll call this latest volume the best friend you ever had in the training room.
About the Author
Dr. John Newstrom and Edward E. Scannell CMT, CSP, are respected authors, professional speakers, seminar leaders, and leading authorities on using games to increase training effectiveness. Dr. Carolyn Nilson is a training consultant to many of the world's largest corporations, including AT&T, Chemical Bank, Chevron, Nabisco, and the World Bank. Her 12 previous books include Team Games for Trainers, More Team Games for Trainers, and Games That Drive Change.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Human Resources & Personnel Management
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Business & Investing > Popular Economics
- Books > Business & Investing > Skills > Training
- Books > Business & Investing > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Human Resources & Personnel Management
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Training
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Business & Investing
- Books > Self-Help > Success