The Complete Guide to Hunting, Butchering, and Cooking Wild Game: Volume 2: Small Game and Fowl Paperback – Dec 1 2015
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Steven Rinella is the author of Meat Eater: Adventures from the Life of an American Hunter, American Buffalo: In Search of a Lost Icon, and The Scavenger’s Guide to Haute Cuisine. His articles have appeared in many publications, including Field and Stream, Men’s Journal, Outside, Men’s Health, The New York Times, Bowhunter, and the anthologies Best American Travel Writing and Best Food Writing. Born and raised in Twin Lake, Michigan, he now lives in Seattle, Washington.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Also recommend the big game edition.
Most recent customer reviews
Rinella is an ethical hunter with a wealth of knowledge. Good advice in this one!Published 11 days ago by Amazon Customer
Good read but was hoping for more simplified basics. Still a great book.Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Cooking by Ingredient > Meat, Poultry & Seafood > Game
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Cooking by Ingredient > Meat, Poultry & Seafood > Meats
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Hunting & Fishing > Fishing
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Hunting & Fishing > Hunting
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Hunting & Fishing > Shooting
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Outdoor Recreation > Fishing