The Complete Idiot's Guide to Money for Teens Paperback – Feb 26 2003
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Teens are targeted as consumers more and more. This gives them tremendous influence, but it also sets them up to be taken advantage of. "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Money for Teens" teaches them how to get money, save and invest it, budget it, spend it wisely, and keep track of it. Whether they're saving for their first car, trying to make sense of a checking account statement, or trying to establish a good credit history, this guide has solid information and teen-tested tips.
About the Author
SUSAN SHELLY is the co-author of The Complete Idiot’s Guide® to Starting an Investment Club and The Complete Idiot’s Guide® to Personal Finance in Your 20s and 30s. She lives in Pennsylvania.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
*How one can go about earning money
*Discusses the difference between banks accounts
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Investing
- Books > Business & Investing > Personal Finance > Money Management for Young People
- Books > Business & Investing > Popular Economics
- Books > Children's Books > Education & Reference > Money & Saving
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Teenagers
- Books > Teens > Social Issues