The Complete Wine Investor: Collecting Wines for Pleasure and Profit Hardcover – Oct 28 1998
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Your Guide to "Liquid" Investments
About the Author
William Sokolin owns his own vineyards and supplies wines to the most discerning collectors. His oldest wine, a $200,000 bottle of 1787 Château Margaux that Thomas Jefferson himself had shipped from France, survived not only 200 years of storage but also a near-fatal crack. He lives in Southampton, New York.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > Public Finance
- Books > Business & Investing > Investing
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Drinks & Beverages > Spirits
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Drinks & Beverages > Wine > Collecting
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Economics > Public Finance