Composition and Properties of Drilling and Completion Fluids Hardcover – Aug 29 2011
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Ryen Caenn specializes in the technology transfer for all aspects of drilling and completion fluids technologies. He has worked in the industry for over 40 years, starting as a mud engineer in 1966, and for over 28 years as consultant to oil companies, fluid service companies, and chemical manufacturers in the US and international drilling and production industry. Ryen currently conducts training sessions worldwide on drilling and completion fluid technology applications and is active in many organizations including AADE, SPE, and API Committeees. Ryen earned a BA degree in Chemistry from Oklahoma State University.
Nicknamed "Slim Darley", the late H.C.H. Darley was formerly a member of the Institute of Petroleum in London, an active member within SPE, and a Researcher for Shell for almost 25 years as well as a Consultant. Darley earned a BS degree in Petroleum Engineering from Birmingham University in the UK, and Mr. Darley passed away in 1996.
The late George Gray, or "Doc Gray", as he was known in the industry, was a drilling fluids technologist for NL Baroid for over 30 years and a pioneer in the development of drilling fluids technology. He willingly served on innumerable committees and held various offices in technical societies, including Director and Vice President of SPE and various poistions within the American Chemical Society and American Petroleum Institute. George earned a BS degree from Texas Christian University and a MS and PHD degree from Rice University and was a registered professional engineer in the state of Texas. George passed away in 1983.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Chemical > Petrochemical
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Civil > Environmental
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Civil > Mining
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Petroleum, Mining & Geological > Drilling Procedures
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Petroleum, Mining & Geological > Petroleum
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Physics > Energy
- Books > Science & Math > Earth Sciences > Prospecting & Mining
- Books > Science & Math > Physics > Energy
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences