Comprehensive Pharmacy Reviews Paperback – Feb 16 2001
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
A caution for Canadians - I would recommend this book but beware of the fact that not all of the listed drugs are available here (nor are all our drugs listed in it) and that the questions in the samples and practice exams are not very representative. They are a great studying tool to see how much information you got from each section, just don't expect your exam to resemble them much.
Most recent customer reviews
Good for revision and practise for exams. It does exactly what it says on the cover; practice exams for student giving examsPublished on March 2 2013 by hetalk
I really don't feel like this book is very comprehensive. For example, for a certain disease state they will list the MOA for one drug class, but not another. Read morePublished on May 19 2002 by KD
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Pathology > Laboratory Medicine
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Test Preparation & Review
- Books > Medical Books > Pharmacology > Pharmacy
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Education & Training > Test Preparation & Review
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Pharmacology > Pharmacy
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Pathology > Laboratory Medicine
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Allied Health Services > Pharmacy
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Test Preparation & Review