Computer Forensics: Investigating Wireless Networks and Devices Paperback – Sep 17 2009
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
The International Council of E-Commerce Consultants (EC-Council) is a member-based organization that certifies individuals in various e-business and security skills. It is the owner and developer of the world famous Certified Ethical Hacker course, Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator program, License Penetration Tester program and various other programs offered in over 60 countries around the globe. These certifications are recognized worldwide and have received endorsements from various government agencies including the US Federal Government via the Montgomery GI Bill, and the US Government National Security Agency (NSA) and the Committee on National Security Systems (CNSS) certifying EC-Council Network Security Administrator (ENSA) program for meeting the 4011 training standard for information security professionals.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > E-commerce
- Books > Computers & Technology > Certification Central
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Security
- Books > Computers & Technology > Internet & Social Media > Hacking
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Network Security
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Networks, Protocols & APIs > Networks
- Books > Computers & Technology > Security & Encryption > Forensics
- Books > Computers & Technology > Security & Encryption > Wireless Security
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Networking