- Product Dimensions: 14.5 x 32.4 x 19 cm
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 Kg
- Manufacturer reference: GS23RSC
- ASIN: B00EALFJSI
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: July 15 2014
- Average Customer Review: 469 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #58 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Conair Super Steam Hand Held Fabric Steamer
|Price:||CDN$ 34.88 & FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 35. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 15.11 (30%)|
- Concentrated steam – up to 30-Percent hotter
- Penetrates clothing 5 x faster
- Convenient for removing wrinkles from and for freshening clothes, drapes and linens
- Faster and easier than ironing and is safer for delicate fabrics.Micro particles penetrate all fabrics and feel cool to the touch
- 75-second heat-up
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
This Extreme Steam hand held garment steamer comes with dual heat technology that penetrates clothing five times faster, when compared to similar units. Its compact size allows for easy use and great portability. The unit heats up fast and is safer to use on delicates than ironing because of the steam particles it produces does not cause blotching or over heating.
From the manufacturer
Extreme Steam Hand Held Fabric Steamer
Professional Hand Held Garment Steamer
This 1110 watt Extreme Steam Professional Hand Held Garment Steamer features dual heat technology that penetrates clothing 5x times faster*, and 30% hotter* for better and long lasting results. Its compact size allows for easy use and great portability. This unit provides a strong flow of high-powered steam for 15 minutes of continuous steam time and only takes 60 seconds to heat up. It’s faster and easier than ironing and safer to use on delicate fabrics. The dry steam allows you to penetrate through heavier fabrics such as drapes and linens for better results and is convenient for removing wrinkles on clothes. It’s also able to remove odours, kill dust mites and bed bugs.
*When compared to a similar competitive steamer.
- 1110 watts
- 60 second heat up
- Dual Heat Technology
- Penetrates clothing 5x times faster*
- 30% hotter*
- 15 minutes steam time
- Removes odour, kills dust mites and bedbugs
- Energy saving steam pause
- Dry steam
- 9 ft. power cord
- Slide switch – Low/High settings
Legal DisclaimerActual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
I am surprised some called it "powerful steamer" and wonder if they actually used it or used other steamers. This is the weakest of the ones I had, though other ones would stop working about 4-5 months and this one is still working.
Just wish it was more powerful
like all irons/steamers i have used, if your water quality is not good, it will occasionally pops solid grains (perhaps calcium?). but if you fill it with filtered water then this problem is resolved.
p.s. the actual items looks bigger than in picture. if you plan to bring it with you for travelling, it will definitely take some space.
A few pointers: I have read some bad reviews, including leaking everywhere, or not really getting the big wrinkles out.
1. about the leaking... this is a vertical tool. It doesn't specify in the user guide, but it does suggest that you hang your clothing to steam. Do that. No leaks.
2. to get the big wrinkles out, you have to hold/pull on your fabric a bit. If you don't want to get burned, use a heat resistant glove (I actually use a clean oven mitt). For shirts, dresses and skirts, put the steamer inside the clothing, the steam facing towards you (of course make sure the steam doesn't hit your face through the fabric) and pull the fabric down, moving the steamer from top to bottom. Big wrinkles, out in one move!
Most recent customer reviews