Concepts in Submarine Design Hardcover – Jan 28 1994
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Part of Cambridge University Press's Ocean Technology Series,
this book explores the many engineering and architectural aspects of submarine design. Particular attention is given to the interplay between aspects of hydrodynamics, structure and propulsion, and many examples of concept design algorithms are provided. This book will serve as a text for students and as a reference manual for practicing engineers, naval architects, and designers." Proceedings, a publication of the United States Naval Institute, July 1994
In addition to architectural considerations, this text explains the concepts of hydrodynamics, structure, powering and dynamics, paying particular attention to their interplay in submarine design. It is intended for engineers and designers in marine and naval engineering, as well as students.See all Product Description
Top Customer Reviews
I wish someone would have wrote an honest review before I wasted my money. You can find the content of this book plus more advanced articles about Submarine design on the internet FREE.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Military > Naval
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Marine
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Mechanical
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Special Topics > Military Engineering
- Books > Professional & Technical > Transportation > Ships > Repair & Maintenance
- Books > Science & Math > Physics > Dynamics
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Mechanical Engineering