- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
The Concise Arabic-English Lexicon of Verbs in Context Paperback – Mar 15 2011
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Ahmed Taher Hassanein is professor of Arabic studies and chairman of the Arabic Department (Languages and Translation) at Misr University for Science and Technology, and is the author of numerous books on Arabic grammar and style. Dr. Kamar Mostafa Abdou is an associate professor and former
director of the Arabic Language and Translation Program of the American University in Cairo's Center for Adult and Continuing Education. Dalal Abo El Seoud, with a PhD from Ain Shams University, is an Arabic language instructor at the Arabic Language Institute of the American University in
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Foreign Language Study & Reference > Foreign Language Dictionaries & Thesauruses > Arabic
- Books > Education & Reference > Foreign Language Study & Reference > Instruction > Arabic
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Study & Teaching
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Foreign Languages