Confessions of an Advertising Man Paperback – Jan 1 2006
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Ogilvy has a wonderfully casual, yet occassionally pompous, style to his writing, but he clearly knows and understands advertising. He manages that rare combination of managing to teach while entertaining. Sometimes his ego and pride come across too strongly, but given the man's accomplishments, I'll cut him slack. And you may wonder why he starts off discussing his days as a chef in Paris, but he does a great job of analogizing that experience to his experiences with running an ad agency.
Highly recommended for anyone involved in advertising, particularly copywriters. Ogilvy was a copywriter and he clearly has a special admiration for those who write copy for a living. He also has great advice to share for anyone in advertising.
of the leading ad. man of the last century.
I highly recommend it to anyone that likes to study the classics.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Design & Decorative Arts > Graphic Design > Commercial
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Professionals & Academics > Business
- Books > Business & Investing > Biography & History > Captains of Industry
- Books > Business & Investing > Biography & History > Company Profiles
- Books > Business & Investing > Marketing & Sales > Advertising
- Books > Business & Investing > Marketing & Sales > Public Relations
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Advertising
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Public Relations