In an honest, self-deprecating exploration of the author’s challenges, you will learn:
- The ways of self-sabotaging and how to overcome them
- How to tame your Monkey Mind and get out of your own way
- How to make the writing process less mechanical and more organic
- How to get the most out of rewriting, characterization and story structure
- A customizable structure formula to optimize the relation of story elements to tell the best story possible
By the end of Confessions of a Creative Mind, you’ll have the tools to overcome self-made challenges, make the writing process easier on yourself while enjoying it more and, most importantly, be all out of excuses.