- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Conjoint Measurement: Methods and Applications Hardcover – Nov 28 2007
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the reviews:
"The aim of this book is to reflect the substantial research and recent developments done in Conjoint Analysis. Leading scientists present theory, models and applications to marketing and business research. This book of 21 essays contains latest developments in conjoint modeling, a number of comparisons and cross validation studies." (Edward M. Psyadlo, Zentralblatt MATH, Vol. 1059 (10), 2005)
About the Author
Anders Gustafsson teaches service quality management at Karlstad University, Sweden. He is a research leader at the Service Research Center, working on topics such as technology readiness, user-driven service development, and customer orientation.
Michael D. Johnson is the D. Maynard Phelps Professor of Business Administration and professor of marketing at the University of Michigan Business School. He has been instrumental in the development of national satisfaction indices around the world. He teaches services marketing management in the Michigan MBA program.
Johnson and Gustafsson are the authors of UMBS best-selling book "Improving Customer Satisfaction, Loyalty, and Profit," from Jossey-Bass.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > Statistics
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Business & Investing > Marketing & Sales > Marketing
- Books > Deals in Books
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Economics > Statistics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Marketing
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Management
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Marketing