The Connected Father: Understanding Your Unique Role and Responsibilities during Your Child's Adolescence Paperback – May 15 2007
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
“As the father of two teenagers, I found Pickhardt's book to be an important, supportive, and straightforward look at one of the most challenging stages of fatherhood.” ―Armin Brott, author of The Expectant Father and Father for Life: A Journey of Joy, Challenge, and Change
About the Author
Carl E. Pickhardt is the author of nine popular parenting and child-rearing titles, including Keys to Successful Stepfathering, The Everything® Parent's Child to the Strong-Willed Child, and The Everything® Parent's Guide to Positive Discipline. A psychologist in private lecturing practice, he lives in Austin, Texas.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Even though my children are in the very late stages of childhood, I value much of the
information in the book. A must read for every father, or that matter, anyone who works with
people between the ages of 9 and 25
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Adolescent Psychology
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Child Psychology > Development
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Developmental Psychology
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Relationships > Interpersonal Relations
- Books > Kids & Family Store > Parenting & Families
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Health
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Fatherhood
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Teenagers
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences
- Books > Teens > Social Issues