Conquer Your Fears Paperback – Apr 1 1994
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
As the youngest in the family, growing up on a farm in Findlay, Ohio, Diane often acted out characters from her own stories in the backyard. In high school she was the student sitting in class with a novel hidden in front of her propped up textbook. Her passion for reading novels had to be put on hold during her college years at Ohio State University due to working part-time on campus and being a full-time student. Before embarking on her writing career, Diane was a school teacher and play director. She enjoys her life with her husband and six children in southwestern Ohio. Her husband of thirty years is very supportive, as well as her awesome children. She writes contemporary romance, inspirational mainstream and chick-lit mystery. Learn more about Diane Craver and her books at www.dianecraver.com. Join Diane s blog at www.dianecraver.com/blog.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Mental Health > Emotions
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Stress > Stress Management
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > By Topic > Perception
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Counseling
- Books > Self-Help > Self-Esteem
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Psychology > Psychotherapy