Conscious Aging: A Creative and Spiritual Journey Audio Cassette – Audiobook, Unabridged
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Conscious Aging Conference defines a new understanding of aging based on practical issues of health, finances, family, creative possibilities & spiritual dimensions. Includes lectures, stories, exercise.
About the Author
Now in the process of recovering from a stroke he suffered several years ago, Ram Dass today speaks to packed houses and maintains a regular schedule of appearances. He lives in Tiburon, California.
Marion Woodman, Ph.D. (Hon.), is a leader in feminine development & a Jungian analyst. She is the author of many acclaimed books, including "Addiction to Perfection" & "Leaving My Father's House," that bridge the fields of analytical psychology & feminine psychology.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com
Anyway, still the same beautiful language, the same outrageous humor, and the same straight-as-an-arrow to your heart message. Listen now and listen again in twenty years. The only thing that hasn't changed, will never change, is the message.
Beat on heart, beat on.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Audiobooks > General
- Books > Audiobooks > Health, Mind & Body > Personal Growth
- Books > Audiobooks > Literature & Fiction
- Books > Audiobooks > Mystery & Thrillers > Thriller
- Books > Audiobooks > Nonfiction > General
- Books > Audiobooks > Religion & Spirituality > General
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Aging
- Books > Literature & Fiction
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense
- Books > Religion & Spirituality
- Books > Self-Help > Personal Transformation
- Books > Self-Help > Self-Esteem