Conscious Business: How to Build Value through Values Paperback – Oct 1 2013
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Fred Kofman is a genius with a heart as big as his brain. In this remarkable book, he takes us on a thrilling tour through what business would be like if it had both a heart and a mind -a conscience and a consciousness. The result is a practice of business that transforms you and your world."
- Ken Wilber, philosopher and author of A Theory of Everything
"A fundamental book for our times."
- Peter Senge, MIT professor and author of The Fifth Discipline
"Fred has been an inspiration, helping connect responsibility and integrity to create the freedom leaders need to succeed."
- Daniel Rosensweig, Chief Operating Officer, Yahoo! Inc.
From the Publisher
This is original material, not available in print. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.See all Product Description
Top Customer Reviews
Want A real shift in the way you see yourself, your family and your co-workers? Give this a listen, you'll be glad you did.
Great sizzle, not much meat.
Most recent customer reviews
Our world would be "Heaven on earth" if we could get to apply the Spirit Fred has very well presented in this book!Published 13 months ago by Joe Young
I really like this book. The author brings reflective practices into the workplace. Great for creating a positive culture in the workplacePublished on April 17 2014 by Susan Kelley
Conscious Business is the first book I've read on an important subject I'd like to tackle as an author: How to move those in an organization from focusing on their selfish... Read morePublished on Dec 13 2006 by Donald Mitchell
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Business Life > Ethics
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Motivational
- Books > Business & Investing > Processes & Infrastructure
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Business Ethics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Motivational
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Organizational Behaviour