- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Contemporary Occupational Health Psychology: Global Perspectives on Research and Practice, Volume 2 Hardcover – Apr 23 2012
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
“This book by psychology academics and practitioners provides an overview of current practice in occupational health psychology . . . Nevertheless, this is not a light read but a book to dip into chapter at a time rather than read from cover to cover.” (Occupational Medicine, 18 November 2012)
“Ideal for advanced scholars of OHP, the book will also be of interest to students of applied psychology. Summing Up: Recommended. Upper-division undergraduates through faculty and professionals.” (Choice, 1 October 2012)
From the Back Cover
Contemporary Occupational Health Psychology: Global Perspectives on Research and Practice, Volume 2 continues a highly-acclaimed biennial book series published in association with the European Academy of Occupational Health Psychology (EAOHP) and the Society for Occupational Health Psychology (SOHP). Volume 2 presents a valuable overview of new work by leading academics and practitioners in the field, and features many important updates to issues relating to positive psychology in the workplace, presenteeism, abusive work supervision and health, organizational politics and wellbeing, ageing and work, humor and occupational health, stress and health risk behaviors.
For Volume 2, the international roster of top names is supplemented by notable additions including Gary Johns, Georg Bauer, Kevin Kelloway, Nate Bowling and Rob Briner.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Occupational & Organizational
- Books > Medical Books > Allied Health Professions > Occupational Therapy
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Allied Health Professions > Occupational Therapy
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Allied Health Services > Occupational Therapy
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Psychology