- Product Dimensions: 15 x 7.7 x 3.7 cm
- Shipping Weight: 159 g
- Manufacturer reference: Z10
- ASIN: B074V39PX2
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Aug. 22 2017
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #7,363 in Patio, Lawn & Garden (See Top 100 in Patio, Lawn & Garden)
PWM 30A 20A 10A Solar Charge Controller 12V 24V Auto with Back-light LCD Display Dual USB 5V Solar Regulator Charger Z10 Z20 Z30 (Z10)
|Price:||CDN$ 19.99 FREE SHIPPING.|
- Auto 12V/24V, build-in micro 10a pwm controller with backlight LCD display shows PV/Batter/Load working status.
- Suitable for Lead acid batteries(Gel,Agm,Open), three buttons to control load terminal,HVD,LVD,HVR Settable solar charge controller 10 amp
- Fully 3-Stage PWM（Boost,equalization,floating) solar controller 10amp, Charge management to protect your battery bank.
- Dual 5V 2.5A USB output for your mobile phone charging and three load modes(light, light+timer, manual control)
- PWM Controller Protection: Reverse current,low hea,Build-in-short-circuit,open-circuit,reverse,over-load.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Size : Z10
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Solar Charge Controller 10 amp's Product Features：
build-in industrial micro controller
Large screen LCD display ,charge and discharge parameter
can be adjusted ,with power off memory function
Screen with backlight,even more high-grade
Dual USB output ,the maximum current of 2.5A,to support
mobile phone charging
Fully 3-stage PWM charge management
protection,reverse protection,over-load protection Reverse current protection ,low heat production
Max Solar Panel Input: 120W(12V), Max 240W(24V)
Battery Low Voltag:10.7V(Default,adjustable)
Battery Low Voltage Re-connect(LVR):12.6V(Default,adjustable)
Charge reconnect:13V(Solar Panel)
Lighting Control Voltage: 8V(Solar Panel)
USB output:Dual USB output 5V/2.5A(Max)
Operating temperature:-35°C~60°C /-31℉~140℉
notice:x2 when using 24V system
10A PWM solar Controller's Package include:
1. 1x 10A Solar Controller
2. 1x English User Manual
Controller Safety Tips:
1. The controller will be hearing during operation, please install it in a smooth, well-ventilated surface, and make sure your battery has enough voltage for the controller to recognize.
2. If you have any questions about it, please contact the dealer first.
3. Max solar panel power: 120 W (12 V solar system), 240 W (24 V solar system), Max solar panel input: 23V for 12V battery, 46V for 24V battery.
4. Connect battery terminals to the charge controller BEFORE connecting the solar panel(s) to the charge controller. NEVER connect solar panels to charge controller until the battery is connected.
Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Sadly mine came with some scratches on it right out of the box.... not a big deal as long as it does its job, and its seems to be doing that job great by charging up my 12v deep cycle battery with my new 100W solar panel;
I boiled some water for some tea to test its ability to charge the battery; It's charging back up my battery as we I am typing this.
1. When the controller powered on once connected to the solar panel, but was not functional, giving me made up voltage for a battery bank that wasn’t connected and letting me scroll through my setting while not letting me adjust any settings. Was about to return when I realized I just had to connect the battery first.
2. USB ports would rapidly charge and disconnect my phone, making it inoperable due the the constant screen changes. (Plus, I don’t trust that method of charging on my expensive smart phone.) Is charging the batteries well though.) Rapid disconnect and connect on the usb charge ports was fixed when given batteries AND a load. Otherwise the usb slots don’t work.
Connected batteries backwards and BAM. So much for reverse polarity protection! Lasted about two days before the usb slots shot. Both no longer work.