- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: Hachette Books; 1 edition (April 28 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1401341136
- ISBN-13: 978-1401341138
- Product Dimensions: 18.4 x 1.5 x 23.2 cm
- Shipping Weight: 567 g
- Average Customer Review: 12 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #205,148 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Cook Yourself Thin: Skinny Meals You Can Make in Minutes Paperback – Apr 28 2009
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A passionate call to public service--and a practical guide for making that service more productive. Christine Pelosi is a sharp and knowledgeable drill sergeant looking to whip our democratic process back into shape.
--Arianna Huffington --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
About the Author
Lauren Deen is a multiple Emmy Award-winning lifestyle producer and director for Martha Stewart, Bobby Flay, Food Network, Food & Wine, Walmart, and Condé Nast. She is also the co-executive producer of Cook Yourself Thin (Tiger Aspect/IMG/Lifetime Television). Lauren is the author of Kitchen Playdates (Chronicle 2007) and the coauthor of the New York Times bestseller Cook Yourself Thin. A Blue-Ribbon graduate of Peter Kump's New York Cooking School (now ICE), Lauren lives in Brooklyn with her husband and two young children.
Top Customer Reviews
The problem is that I think there are some errors involving time and temperature. For example when I cooked my granola in the oven for 30 minutes at 350 as per the recipe I ended up with charcoal. Also had some issues with the raspberry brownies, although they tasted really good the texture was pretty much like pudding, and that was after baking twice as long as the recipe stated.
It seems as if the dinner or savory recipes are more accurate and anything involving baking, take with a grain of salt.
The ones that worked were yummy.
Also wish they stated how long prep time should be.
Overall, just alright.
Want to see more reviews on this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Quick & Easy
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet > Dietary
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Low Fat
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Special Conditions > Low-Fat Diet
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Exercise & Fitness > Quick Workouts