The Copywriter's Handbook: A Step-by-Step Guide to Writing Copy That Sells Paperback – Apr 4 2006
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
“This book succeeds on two levels. For beginners, it offers a clear, comprehensive guide to the business of and techniques used in advertising copywriting. And for the professionals behind the typewriter, this book is a valuable back-to-basics tool that should be given a prominent slot on the bookshelf.” ―Los Angeles Times
About the Author
Robert W. Bly is a freelance copywriter specializing in business-to-business, high-tech, and direct advertising. He is the author of more than sixty books and has appeared on CNBC and CBS's Hard Copy. He lives in Dumont, New Jersey.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most recent customer reviews
A true bible. This book is everything I was looking for, and more!Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
A great read for anyone who wants to write, whether it's for advertising or fiction!Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
Good book for information and possible suggestions on how to write copy. Valuable for use in classes about this subject.Published 12 months ago by Diane Chartrand
Robert (Bly) is written a classic on copywriting. He says the same thing that others are saying, but he usually has said it first and said it with more panache and wisdom.Published on Oct. 5 2012 by R. Widdowson
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Job Hunting & Careers > Guides
- Books > Business & Investing > Marketing & Sales > Advertising
- Books > Business & Investing > Reference > Writing
- Books > Education & Reference > Encyclopedias
- Books > Education & Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing > Business
- Books > Education & Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing > Technical
- Books > Education & Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing > Writing Skills
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Advertising
- Books > Science & Math > Technology > Technical Thinking & Writing