The Corporate Governance Debate Hardcover – Jul 15 2003
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Morgen Witzel is a Fellow of the Centre for Leadership Studies at the University of Exeter Business School. He is author of more than twenty books including the bestsellers Tata: The Evolution of a Corporate Brand and Doing Business in China, now in its third edition. His books have been translated into 11 languages. His articles have appeared in the Financial Times, the Los Angeles Times, the Toronto Globe and Mail, The Smart Manager, Financial World, and many others.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > History > Americas > United States > 19th Century
- Books > History > Americas > United States > 20th Century
- Books > History > United States > 19th Century
- Books > History > United States > 20th Century
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance