Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 17.72 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Corsair Corsair RM650i High Performance Power Supply ATX12V/EPS12V 650 Power Supply CP-9020081-NA
- 80 PLUS Gold certified
- 105 DegreeC all Japanese capacitors for unwavering power and reliability
- Multi-rail +12V is configurable to single rail
- FDB 135mm fan with Zero RPM mode for ultra-low noise operation
- Corsair Link monitoring and control
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Corsair RMi series power supplies give you extremely tight voltage control, quiet operation, Gold-certified efficiency, and a fully modular cable set. Built with all Japanese 105 DegreeC capacitors, they're a great choice for high performance PCs where reliability is essential. 80 PLUS Gold efficiency reduces operating cost and excess heat, and Zero RPM fan mode ensures virtual silence at low and medium loads. Corsair Link Digital makes it easy monitor power supply performance, toggle single rail or multi rail mode, and control fan speed directly from your desktop. And, the fully modular DC cables make builds and upgrades easy, with clean, great-looking results.
From the manufacturer
Premium components for great performance with very low noise
Corsair RMi series power supplies are 80 Plus Gold certified and give you extremely tight voltage regulation, virtually silent operation, and a fully modular cable set. With all Japanese 105°C capacitors, they’re a great choice for high performance PCs where reliability is essential. Corsair Link Digital makes it easy to monitor power supply performance, toggle single rail or multi rail mode, and control fan speed directly from your desktop.
80 Plus Gold certified
Gold certification ensures high efficiency operation for less excess heat and lower operating costs.
100% Japanese 105°C capacitors
Premium internal components ensure solid power delivery and long term reliability.
Zero RPM Fan Mode
The superior energy efficiency of the RMi Series allows for the fan to remain off at low to medium loads for virtually silent operation. And when you’re pushing it hard, the thermally controlled fan adjusts its speed to provide optimal cooling with minimal noise.
Configurable +12V rail
It’s your choice – run it in the default multi-rail +12V mode, or toggle single-rail operation.
- 4th generation Intel Core processor Ready (Intel Haswell and Z87 motherboards).
- ATX12V v2.4 and EPS 2.92 standards and is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2, 2.31 and ATX12V 2.01 systems.
- Corsair Link Integration for monitoring performance and adjustment of fan speed and multi-rail/single rail mode.
- 80 Plus Gold efficiency, delivering 90% energy efficiency at real world load conditions.
- ZeroRPM mode for fanless operation at low loads and outstanding noise reduction.
- 135mm thermally controlled fluid dynamic bearing fan spins up as needed.
- Fully modular cables for easy installation, less clutter, and helps maximize airflow through your computer’s chassis.
- Engineered to meet maximum power output at a server-grade 50°C temperature rating.
- Fan self-test switch to determine fan functionality even before installation.
- Over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, short circuit protection, over power protection, and over temperature protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
- Safety and Agency Approvals: FCC, ICES, CE, UL / CUL, CSA, C-Tick/RCM, TUV, CB, CU, KC Mark, RoHS, WEEE, RoHS (China), REACH.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Showing 1-8 of 206 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Powers an AMD based system with ASUS board with single GeForce graphics card and a 4 disk SSD/SATA array as well as BlueRay R/W drive..
All cables were included for my system b configuration.
I replaced a failed Thermotake 750watt with this one. My PC is substantially quieter with the Corsair. I highly recommend this power supply based on my results so far.
Update: The PSU died on me after 6 months of use. Completely melted on the inside even on a cooled room. I've sent it to Corsair and it's been almost a month now that I'm still waiting for a replacement that will only be shipped when the PSU is in stock. Poor support and warranty.
Also, I purchased this refurbished, which means I saved some money, and yet I still feel like it was a bit too expensive for what I got.
Ultimately, though, it's worked perfectly well for me, and I really do like the look of it, and the quality of it, and I hope to get many years of use out of it.
Five stars, with one star removed for a) being too expensive, and b) being by far the hottest-running power supply I've ever owned.