- Product Dimensions: 21.6 x 14 x 6.4 cm ; 735 g
- Shipping Weight: 748 g
- Item model number: FBA_72010
- ASIN: B000FDDELY
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: April 13 2006
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,109,253 in Home (See Top 100 in Home)
Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Wipes, Travel Pack, Pk/10 Wipes
|Price:||CDN$ 64.18 FREE SHIPPING.|
- Safe to flush; Sewer and septic safe
- Available in tubs, reclosable refills or resealable travel packs (this item)
- Premoistened with aloe and vitamin E.
- Order by the case (12 travel packs) for best value.
- Cottonelle is transitioning to a new look pack style can vary (New Size 7.875 x 4.5)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Kleenex Cottonelle Fresh Folded Premoistened Wipes let you feel cleaner and fresher than dry toilet paper alone, anytime, anywhere. These wipes are designed for use by the whole family and are safe to flush (1 or 2 at a time). These wipes are 7.25 by 5.5 inches, alcohol-free, contain aloe and vitamin E, and are made with only mild ingredients. They are available in three convenient packages. Choose a reclosable tub, resealable refill pack or the handy travel size resealable pack to take with you. (12 travel packs of 10)
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I finally went to another vendor. Pathetic, when you need a wipe & you can't use them.
One bad thing is that even though the packs are resealable they eventually dry out. I've had a lot of half finished packs that I've resealed but the wipes inside dried out. It wont be a problem if you are finishing the packs in a couple days. They also tear apart easily so I've torn some trying to get them out of the pack.
We've used Stall Mates as well ( https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PRJT9RY/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_51 ) which I think are better quality but they are individually wrapped and carrying 10 of those takes way more room than carrying one of these packs.