- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Counter-Terrorism and State Political Violence: The 'War on Terror' as Terror Hardcover – May 4 2012
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Scott Poynting is Professor of Sociology at Manchester Metropolitan University. He is co-author of, among other books, Bin Laden in the Suburbs: Criminalising the Arab Other (Sydney Institute of Criminology, 2004) and Kebabs, Kids, Cops and Crime: Youth, Ethnicity and Crime (Pluto Press, 2000).
David Whyte is Reader in Sociology at the University of Liverpool. He is co-author of Safety Crimes (Willan, 2007), co-editor of Unmasking the Crimes of the Powerful (Peter Lang, 2003) and author of State, Crime, Power (Sage, 2009).
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Military > Weapons & Warfare
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Current Events > Terrorism
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics > Terrorism
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > History > Military
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Sociology