Country Living 500 Kitchen Ideas: Style, Function & Charm Hardcover – Oct 7 2008
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I have been trough a lot of book about kitchen and this one hits them all .If you had to choose between litterature or pictures ,this one is full of pictures and bit a litterature .Love it
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
This book will enable you to listen to your heart and begin to decide what's important to you in your kitchen design, and just as important, what you don't want. It will help you to your prioritize your resources--what you want to splurge on, where you can save. One great aspect of country and cottage design is that it doesn't get dated easily so this book should be useful for many years. Country and cottage style can be updated easily and often inexpensively, sometimes with just stylish accessories. If you love the warmth and texture of country kitchens, this is one of the best books I've seen on this style of kitchen design. I use it in a kitchen design class I team-teach with a kitchen design studio. My students love the book
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > How-to & Home Improvements > Remodeling & Renovation > Kitchens
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Interior Design > Decorating
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Interior Design > Decoration & Ornament
- Books > Professional & Technical > Architecture > Buildings > Residential
- Books > Professional & Technical > Architecture > Decoration & Ornament
- Books > Professional & Technical > Architecture > Interior Design