Cracking the AP Physics C Exam, 2012 Edition Paperback – Sep 6 2011
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
So far, this product deserves a 5/5-- I acknowledge Princeton's level of writing and effort put into this book.
I received a 5 on the 2012-2013 AP Physics C Test.
Details: This book not only lists the formulas and laws you need to know, but also describes how you know when to use them. Memorizing the formulas is not the hard part, it's knowing when they apply, and this book does a wonderful job explaining how to use each of the formulas.
Practice: At the end of every chapter (excluding Chapter 1), there are multiple problems, some multiple choice and some free response. These questions are usually harder than the actual questions on the AP test, so they give good practice for the test. If you can successfully answer the questions in this book, the AP test should be no problem.
On top of the Physics topics, this book also gives advice on how to prepare for this test physically and mentally, and how to salvage every possible point in the free response section. It gives a lot of advice, and so I recommend anybody studying for this test to get this book.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Test Preparation > College & University > Advanced Placement
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Physics
- Books > Science & Math > Education > Science for Kids
- Books > Science & Math > Physics
- Books > Teens > Reference > College & University Bound > Test Guides > Advanced Placement
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Physics
- Books > Textbooks > Test Prep & Study Guides