Crane Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier, White Drop
|List Price:||CDN$ 74.99|
|Price:||CDN$ 59.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 15.99 (21%)|
- Increases air moisture for easier breathing and relieve of cough, cold, and flu symptoms, including nasal congestion, dry cough, sinus irritation, nose bleeds as well as dry skin
- Ultrasonic cool mist operation does not require a filter to run (demineralization filter available - model # HS-3161)
- 1 gallon water tank runs whisper quiet up to 24 hours. To fill, simply remove the drop shape water tank from the unit, unscrew the tank cap, and fill the tank under the water faucet
- Puts out up to 2.3 gallons of moisture per day and effectively humidifies rooms up to 250 square feet. Humidifier holds 1 gallon of water and produces up to 2.3 gallon moisture output per day
- Auto shutoff safety sensor and 360 degree output nozzle.360 degree mist nozzle and variable control settings
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Color Name: White
Breathe easy with this beautifully-designed humidifier that adds soothing moisture to dry air. The cool mist helps fight congestion, dry cough, sinus irritation and dry skin. The one-gallon tank runs up to 11 hours, and its quiet operation will hardly be noticed. With its sleek teardrop shape, this humidifier will look great with any home's decor.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I would have given this product 5 stars if it wasnt for shipping. Amazon lost my item and and I didn't notice the shipment error until a few weeks after it was projected to arrive. After calling someone in india they acted surprised that my order was lost and promptly shipped another. I buy a lot of products through by Amazon and none have been lost. I assumed that they monitor all their shipments a fact that I learned the hard way.
1. The room got too hot because of the hot mist;
2. The room did not get enough humidity;
3. The humidifier was a chore to clean, and the water quickly got full of mold.
I am using the Crane in a small bedroom, and have placed it on a bookshelf to avoid having too much humidity concentrated on the hardwood floor.
- The Crane does not impact the temperature in the room.
- It puts out enough humidity to get up to desired amounts of humidity (45% - 50%).
- It is simple to clean, once a week, with vinegar and water, and it is not very dirty when I do clean it (I don't see mold, I just see brown sediment, which looks like Iron).
- The output control switch is great
- The cool mist is enjoyable
- There are no annoying and expensive filters to change
- The fan is a little loud, but I have it close to the bed, so I am more likely to hear it. (The bookshelf I have it on may also be amplifying the sound.) I have gotten used to it, and the gurgling water sounds are soothing.
- Filling can be awkward as the top of the container is rounded -- I turn it upside down on an empty pot, which keeps it steady while I fill.
Additional Information: I am running the humidifier about 24 hours a day, in a mid-range setting, usually higher at night and lower during the day. I refill the water a maximum of twice a day, and that is at a high setting. I have had it for approximately one month.
Conclusion: Go for it! (Least hassle of any humidifier I've had!)
UPDATE: I have now owned and used Crane Ultrasonic Cool Mist humidifiers for several years. I have three in my house.Read more ›
Problem is cleaning / disinfecting process. I find it annoying to clean because the humidifier has too many nooks and crannies when you open it up.
other than that, this is a great product. its very quiet. I can take a nap with it on no problem.
Most recent customer reviews
Humidifier stop working on first day. You have to jiggle the power cord at base of unit. Seems like it would work well if functioning properly. Read morePublished 22 days ago by Dan Curry
Great humidifier, I personally love the water drop design, it's very quiet and the large reservoir means it doesn't have to be refilled often. Read morePublished 23 days ago by MC
We bought two of these and both have developed an intermittent humming noise which is annoying - enough to wake our sleeping baby.Published 1 month ago by Natalie Fear