Crave PowerPack CRVPP101 50000 mAh,Dual USB and Dual Laptop Ports Ultra-High Density Portable Power Bank
- WHAT DOES IT WORK WITH?: Compatible with most Laptops & Notebooks (Make sure your laptop charger draws under 5 Amps, Auto Shutoff above 5 amps) Please check your adapter size and compatibility PRIOR to purchase if unsure.
- COMPACT & PORTABLE: Our external battery charger is not only powerful, it fits conveniently in your bag, suitcase or purse. Tightly packaged under 3 pounds, you can take it wherever you go and never run out of power. You never have to stop for an outlet again! When your smartphone, tablet or laptop start losing charge, just pull your Crave PowerPack battery charger out of your bag and recharge it in no time.
- BLAZING CHARGE TIME: At 50000mah, you can charge your devices to full capacity quickly and efficiently. Not only that, but each fully-charged Crave PowerPack power bank can charge your smartphone from 0-100% battery power up to 15 times!
- LAPTOP COMPATIBILITY: Acer, Asus, Compaq, Dell, Fujitsu, HP, IBM, Lenovo, NEC, Samsung, Sony, Toshiba (Apple Laptops draw > 5 Amps, not supported)
- PORT COMPATIBILITY: 1 20V/3 Amp Port for Laptops, 1 12v/2.5 Amp Port for Camera a misc, 2 5v/2.1 Amp USB Ports For Tablets & 2 5v/1.0 Amp Ports for SmartPhones and misc.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Keep your smartphones and tablets charged for days on end without every searching for a wall socket!
Whether you’re at work, at the park, or on an adventure in the mountains, it absolutely stinks when your smartphone or tablet runs out of battery power and you’re stuck without a connection to your friends and family. But thanks to the powerful Crave® PowerPack Portable External Battery Charger, you can stay on the go and keep your devices fully charged for days on end without ever having to reach for a wall socket.
Portable, compact and lightweight, the Crave® PowerPack Portable Battery Charger offers universal compatibility with all your favorite smartphones, tablets and mobile devices. Whether you need a external battery power bank for your Samsung Galaxy or the best battery charger for your iPhone 6, our external battery charger will extend the power of each and every one of your devices, so you never have to slow down, be without contact or miss out on sports scores.
Laptop Charger Adapters included (please verify your laptop connector):
• A 6.0/1.4mm (Fujitsu, Sony)
• C 5.5/2.5mm (Acer, Dell, IBM, Fujitsu, HP, NEC, Sony, Toshiba)
• E 5.5/1.7mm (Acer)
• F 4.8/1.7mm (HP)
• H 5.0/1.0mm (Samsung)
• I 7.4/.6mm (Dell, HP)
• K 7.9/.9mm (IBM, Lenovo)
• L 3.0/1.1mm (Samsung)
• H 5.0/1.0mm (Samsung)
• O 4.5/3.0mm (HP)
The Crave® PowerPack Portable External Battery Charger includes these amazing features:
• Fits in your bag or suitcase
• Universal compatibility with iPhone, Samsung, tablets, laptops and more
• Lightweight and durable
• 50000 mah
• Ultra-fast charging
• 4 USB Charging Ports
• 2 Laptop power supply ports
• Crave PowerPack
• Micro USB Cable
• Travel Pouch
• User Guide
Click “Add to Cart” above to get your portable charger today!
Showing 1-8 of 9 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The moment it arrived, it came in a nice and I mean nice packaging like the ones you see when you buy Apple laptops. Big white box sealed with clear plastic protector.
Wheb I opened, it was neatly organized and it comes with all the adapters you need and even a case!
Product itself is super solide with clean finish and looks and feels good as is. Obviously, being 50k mAh, it is bigger than normal phone extra batteries, but if you are looking for a beast for powering up any and all devices or to have it for emergency, this will get the job done for sure.
Charging takes about 7 hours to fully charge it is just very well made. Don't have the tools to test to see if it's actually full 50k mAh, but as far as I have used it, it does seem close to it if not actually 50k mAh.
Solide product. Worth the price.