Criminology Paperback – May 23 2009
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Review from previous edition: "A first-rate resource with which to study and debate current issues within the subject." --Anna Markovska, Anglia Ruskin University, The Howard Journal of Criminal Justice Vol 46 No 4, September 2007
"Given its scope and the inclusion of study questions, further reading and web links, lecturers will inevitably find this a useful core textbook." --Times Higher Education Supplement
"The editors bring together an excellent group of contributions, making this a fascinating read. One of the real benefits is the scope of the material covered, which includes areas often neglected by criminology textbooks." --Times Higher Education Supplement
"A very useful compilation of the subject of criminology for undergraduates and people studying criminology, particularly for the first time." --Dr. Lystra Hagley-Dickinson, British Journal of Criminology Newsletter 2006
About the Author
Chris Hale is Professor of Criminology and Director of Kent Criminal Justice Centre in the School of Social Policy, Sociology and Social Research, University of Kent. Dr Keith Hayward is Director of Studies for Criminology and a Senior Lecturer in Criminology at the School of Social Policy, Sociology and Social Research, University of Kent. Dr Azrini Wahidin is Programme Director for Criminology and a Reader in Criminology and Criminal Justice at Queen's University Belfast. Dr Emma Wincup is a Senior Lecturer in Criminology and Criminal Justice at the University of Leeds.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Linguistics
- Books > Law > Academic Materials > Criminal Procedure
- Books > Law > Criminal Law > Criminal Procedure
- Books > Law > Procedures & Litigation > Criminal Procedure
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Crime & Criminals > Criminology
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Linguistics > Applied
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Linguistics
- Books > Textbooks > Law > Criminal Law
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Criminology