The Crisis of Public Sector Reform in the Caribbean: An Analysis Through the Use of Game Theory Hardcover – Oct 19 2008
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Dr. Bissessar's contribution is to illuminate the contest, battles for turf, the disappointments, the successes and failures of the New Public Management trajectories in the Caribbean." - Prof. Joyce Liddle Nottingham Trent University "For the first time this book concentrates on the extent to which public sector reform is the outcome of a complex interplay between and among various interests, actions, pressure groups and lobbies." - Prof. Najmul Abedin Austin Peay State University"
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Current Events > Poverty > Social Services & Welfare
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Political Science > Levels of Government
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > Government
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > Public Affairs
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > Public Policy