- Product Dimensions: 19.7 x 19.7 x 17.1 cm ; 771 g
- Shipping Weight: 771 g
- Item model number: SCCPLC200BL-033
- ASIN: B00942VHHU
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Aug. 30 2012
- Average Customer Review: 386 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,114 in Home (See Top 100 in Home)
Crock-Pot Lunch Crock Warmer, Blue
|Price:||CDN$ 19.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 35. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 3.00 (13%)|
- Dishwasher safe removable food container with inner lid holds up to 20 ounces
- Warming base will warm and heat your favorite foods over time
- Carrying handle for easy travel
- Dishwasher safe outer lid and cord storage for easy travel
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Color Name: Blue
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Lunch is Ready on Your Schedule
Desktop dining is looking up! The Crock-Pot Lunch Crock Food Warmer is a lunch tote and food warmer in one that warms while you work for delicious on-the-go meals that are ready when and where you are. Food can now be as warm, comforting and flavorful as home cooking with this handy appliance that heats low and slow to transform leftovers, soups, oatmeal and any number of favorites into amazing meals away from home.
Features and Benefits
Superior portability features include an outer lid, cool-touch exterior, easy-carry handle and cord storage. Its 20-ounce capacity is perfect for a personal, portion-sized meal. Cleaning is simple with the removable, dishwasher-safe food storage container and lid. For added convenience, leave the warming base at your destination and use the removable food container with lid to transport food to and from your home. The Lunch Crock is also great for use in a dorm room, to warm party dips at any gathering and to re-heat small meals at home.
Three Steps to a Delicious Lunch
With its travel-friendly design, the convenient and easy to use Lunch Crock allows you to take a variety of food on-the-go for a tasty lunch. Simply fill the Lunch Crock, take it with you when you head off to work and plug it in to warm your meal on your schedule.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Saves time. I no longer use the office microwave and in doing so I figure this lovely crockpot is saving me at least 5 minutes every workday which over the course of a year is 20 hours!
2. In addition to being a timesaver, this re-heats my lunch perfectly every time, without drying it out or changing the texture as sometimes happens with a microwave. It heats evenly and there are no hot spots which is a big bonus when heating soup.
3. The food honestly tastes better than when it is microwaved.
4. I don’t burn my fingers carrying a hot bowl from the microwave back to my office.
5. My food doesn’t cool down as I’m carrying it from the microwave back to my office.
6. In the summer when I sometimes like to eat at a local park, I can just unplug the crockpot, wrap the cord around the base and take it with me. It is well enough insulated that with the lid on the food will stay hot for at least 30 minutes after unplugging it.
7. Good value. I paid $16 for it over a year ago and I would easily be willing to pay that again if this one ever stops working (but so far it shows no sign of that).
8. No smell while food is heating. As long as the lids are on, there is zero odour so I have no problem using this at my desk.
9. Safety. Here’s the big reason that finally prompted me to post a review. Last Friday I was interrupted during lunch and I plugged my crockpot back in so the food would stay warm until I had time to eat the rest of it. Well I forgot about it entirely until Sunday night when I went looking for the crockpot bowl so I could pack my lunch for Monday. When I couldn’t find it anywhere at home I realized I must have left it at work, and then it hit me – I had left it plugged in all weekend! Panic set in as I pictured it starting the building on fire or at least creating a lot of smoke when the crockpot burned the food. I might not have been so concerned if it had soup or something with a lot of moisture in it, but since it was a bean dish, fairly dry, and only about ½ cup of it left in the pot, I was worried. Knowing I wouldn’t be able to sleep until I checked on it, at 11pm I drove to work. Sure enough, there was the crockpot sitting on my desk, still plugged in and heating the food. No fire, no smoke, not even a hint of a burned food smell. The outside of the unit was barely warm. I breathed a sigh of relief, took it home and opened it up to see how badly burned the food was and how difficult it would be to clean off the stainless steel bowl. The food was a little dark in one spot but barely even stuck to the bowl and it rinsed clean in no time. I was so happy I just had to finally post a review!
I just bought one for my mom too because I love it so much.
Note - this size is great for a small portion, about 2 cups? If you typically eat more, then I would recommend getting the bigger size.
Most recent customer reviews