- Manufacturer reference: NA
- ASIN: B00IOFE7RK
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: April 12 2016
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Cucumber 'Borus H' (Cucumis Sativus L.) Vegetable Plant Seeds, Early Hybrid
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- One packet contains 70-100 seeds safely packed in nitrogen sealed hermetic bag for protection, maintaince of longer viability and comfortable storage.
- Early, fertile, disease resistant gherkin suitable for growing outside and inside green houses.
- Crisp and tender, small, bright green fruits with large knolls. Best pickled and marinated.
- Non GMO, Untreated, Premium Quality Seeds coming from small, non commercial farmers.
- All natural, beautifully packed highest quality, germination tested seeds for own garden, to be given as gift or for long term storage.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Medium early, superb flavoured hybrid resistant to mildew. Fruits are medium size, dark green with large knolls. Especially crunchy and juicy. Best for making pickles. Suitable for growing oustide and under covers. Seeds can be started inside in Apr sowing them in to small containers/peatpots 1-2cm (0.4-0.8in) deep and transplanting as young seedlings outside in May; or they can be sown directly to the ground outside at the end of May/beginning of Jun, 1-2cm deep. Grows best in well drained, fertile soil and warm, bright location protected from winds. Naturally rich in essential vitamins and minerals, supports overall health and natural well being.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product