Curating and the Educational Turn Paperback – Jul 31 2010
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Paul O'Neill is a curator, artist, and writer who has curated or co-curated more than fifty projects. The author of "The Culture of Curating and the Curating of Culture" (MIT Press), he is currently Director of the Graduate Program at the Center for Curatorial Studies at Bard College.
Mick Wilson is an artist, educator and writer. He is Dean of the Graduate School of Creative Arts & Media, Dublin, Ireland.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Design & Decorative Arts
- Books > Arts & Photography > History & Criticism > Criticism
- Books > Arts & Photography > Museums & Collections > Art Curatorship
- Books > Arts & Photography > Museums & Collections > Museums
- Books > Arts & Photography > Museums & Collections > Preservation of Art
- Books > Arts & Photography > Schools, Periods & Styles > Contemporary Art