Current Trends in Web Engineering: Workshops, Doctoral Symposium, and Tutorials, Held at ICWE 2011, Paphos, Cyprus, June 20-21, 2011. Revised Selected Papers Paperback – May 4 2012
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
This book constitutes the thoroughly refereed post-conference proceedings of the workshops held at the 11th International Conference on Web Engineering, ICWE 2011, in Paphos, Cyprus, in June 2011. The 42 revised full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from numerous submissions . The papers are organized in sections on the Third International Workshop on Lightweight Composition on the Web (ComposableWeb 2011); First International Workshop on Search, Exploration and Navigation of Web Data Sources (ExploreWeb 2011); Second International Workshop on Enterprise Crowdsourcing (EC 2011); Seventh Model-Driven Web Engineering Workshop (MDWE 2011); Second International Workshop on Quality in Web Engineering (QWE 2011); Second Workshop on the Web and Requirements Engineering (WeRE 2011); as well as the Doctoral Symposium2011, and the ICWE 2011 Tutorials.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > MIS
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > Software Engineering > Information Systems
- Books > Computers & Technology > Hardware > Internet & Networking
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Network Administration > Storage & Retrieval
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Networks, Protocols & APIs
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Software Development
- Books > Computers & Technology > Software
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development > Web Services
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Information Management
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Computer Science
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Programming Languages
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Software Design & Engineering