- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Cybersquatters Beware!: Insider's Tips for Winning Domain Name Disputes Paperback – Oct 2 2002
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Cybersquatters Beware!demystifies the dizzying maze of legal protection of domain names..provides practical advice for anyone doing business on the Web." -- Lesley Ellen Harris, Author of Canadian Copyright Law and Digital Property, Copyright, Licensing and E-Commerce Lawyer
From the Publisher
Domain names are the all-important nameplates of the new marketplace, with more than 28 million in place and 30,000 new names created each day. Company decision makers are learning they must constantly defend against their unsanctioned or improper use. Cybersquatters Beware! provides business executives, marketing professionals, and lawyers with jargon-free, step-by-step procedures for getting and keeping a chosen domain name, starting an action with or without a lawyer, solving disputes with a dispute resolution provider, and more.See all Product Description
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > E-commerce > Internet Marketing
- Books > Business & Investing > Marketing & Sales > Marketing
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Culture
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Digital Law
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Web Marketing
- Books > Computers & Technology > Internet & Social Media
- Books > Computers & Technology > Operating Systems > Unix > DNS & Bind
- Books > Law > Intellectual Property
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Marketing > Web Marketing
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Marketing
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems