- ASIN: B019E7WZ52
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: June 7 2017
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Cyco B1 Boost (1L)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Source of thiamine to encourage vibrant plant growth
- Aids in the development of new cuttings
- Aids in plant resistance against environmental stress
- Reduces risk of transplant shock
- Contains potassium for plant growth enzymes
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Cyco Platinum Series B1 Boost is an additive used throughout the vegetative and flowering periods of plant growth. Used at higher concentrations in vegetative growth than flowering, B1 Boost contains high amounts of the natural vitamin B-1 also known as thiamine. Thiamine is a natural hormone that is present in the plant, natural bacteria excrements, and native fungi. By providing a constant presence of thiamine, root growth is encouraged thereby allowing for healthy new growth. B1 Boost is also a strong source of pharmaceutical grade potassium. A necessary ingredient to plant growth enzymes, protein formation, and the translocation of sugars, potassium in B1 Boost allows for vibrant, healthy growth. Source of thiamine to encourage vibrant plant growth Aids in the development of new cuttings Aids in plant resistance against environmental stress Reduces risk of transplant shock Contains potassium for plant growth enzymes.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|