- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
A.D.D. and Creativity: Tapping Your Inner Muse Paperback – Oct 1 1997
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Weiss counsels those with ADD to use their special ability to figure out ways to adapt what others interpret as ADD persons' illogicality and failures of responsibility and to realize that they are worthwhile and important...an intensely affecting yet a practical book. (William Beatty Booklist)
About the Author
Weiss is a pioneer in the field of ADD
Top Customer Reviews
I highly recommend this one!
Most recent customer reviews
This book is Great.It explains a lot about ADD and Creativity. It may help you understand yourself or ADD child. You make look differently at ADD when you are done with this book..Published on May 23 2001 by Amazon Customer
This book takes a different stance and gives us lots of food for thought. I also liked ADD, The Natural Approach, which gave me some reasons for my attention deficit. Read morePublished on Oct. 22 2000
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Disorders & Diseases > Attention Deficit Disorder
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Creativity & Genius
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Health
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Behavioural Sciences > Cognitive Psychology
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Behavioural Sciences > Cognitive Science
- Books > Science & Math > Behavioural Sciences > Cognitive Psychology
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Internal Medicine
- Books > Self-Help > Creativity