Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on December 15, 2012
The D-Link DIR-655 offers decent throughput performance and stable wireless signal. The router has an intuitive and responsive Web interface, support for Gigabit Ethernet and guest networking, and an extensive set of networking features.
The DIR-655 is a top-performing router with useful extras like drive and printer sharing and a Wi-Fi guest zone.
on September 12, 2012
Got this router a couple of weeks ago after seeing some good reviews/ratings across the board.

Pros: It is super easy to install. The speeds are good, especially during low traffic times.

Cons: The Range! I live in a bungalow so the signal doesn't have a long way to travel but I have two rooms that are complete dead spots! Minor thing: the blue lights on this thing look cool but can be a bit of a distraction especially if the unit is placed close to your TV.

Conclusion: It is reasonable at $60 so if you live in a relatively small space like a 2 bedroom apartment, it would be totally worth it. If you live in a bigger home, you may want to spend a bit more and perhaps go for a dual band. I'm going to have to spend some more and get a range extender for the two rooms.
on July 18, 2017
Works well and still in service. I'd planned to install OpenWrt on it for more complex filtering, but it turns out not to be fully supported, so I've left it in the stock configuration (which works just fine).
on March 10, 2013
Definitely saw some increased performance on the wireless side.... But the gigabit wired performance was a real boost for my Media streaming. The wireless signal at the far corners of my home definitely improved as well. I previously had the DIR615 and this step up was great. For your average home network, a great performer that doesnt break the bank.
on September 22, 2012
Bought this for my sister to replace an old Wifi G router. I have one of the same and it works well.
D-Link are easy to configure and have lots of options for the router.
This wireless router also supports gigabit LAN.
Works great out of the box.
on January 19, 2016
Died within three years.

That's ok, I guess.

Not great.

Wouldn't get again.
on September 16, 2011
I instaled many bridges and routers as means to hook up Touchtunes Jukeboxes to internet. And with the other major brand, communication kept failing need to reboot all the time. No more problems with D-Link N kit. No more service calls.

Cheers
on November 13, 2011
This was an upgrade for an old D-link router. I wanted something that had wireless N and still gave good signal for the old g as well. It gave me a little hassle setting it up, but overall not bad. Good signal as far as I use it. Works well for wireless printing as my old one had issues. This one will print anything through the wireless. Recommended for anyone.
on March 20, 2015
100% satisfait, shipping ultra-rapide, je le recommande.
on January 28, 2013
Great right out of the box. Setup in minutes, easy to config.
Best router I have had in over 10 yrs. Far superior to my previous Linksys boxes.
Great value for the money.