DEWALT DCL040 20-Volt MAX LED Flashlight
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA products qualify for FREE Shipping
If you're a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfilment by Amazon .
- Bright LED output of 110 lumens
- Integral hook for hands free use in multiple placements
- Head rotates 120-degrees
- Low heat output compared to Xenon lights
- Efficient LED bulb improves run-time
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Visual LED bar graph indicates the presence of voltage. The higher the voltage sensed, or the closer to the voltage source, the more LEDs light up. Bright flashlight illuminates work area and may be used independent of voltage detection function.
From the manufacturer
DEWALT 20V MAX Jobsite LED Spotlight
Illuminate dark jobsite work areas with the DCL043 20V MAX* Jobsite LED Spotlight. Featuring a two brightness settings for flexibility, pivoting head and belt hook for versatility, and over-molded lense cover for durability.
- 3 bright LEDs illuminate dark jobsite work areas
- 2 brightness settings provide flexibility for maximum light output or extended run-time
- Distance - Can be seen up to 508 yards or 1,525 feet
- Belt hook to provide increased versatility for transportation and a hands-free use in multiple placements
- Over-molded lens cover provides increased durability and a non-maring surface for the job site
- 1 bright Red LED to preserve night vision
- 90-degree pivoting head provides versatility for lighting work surfaces
- Pivoting head allows for hands-free operation and light to be projected in multiple directions while standing on its base
- Integral hook for hands-free use in multiple placements
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
That said, it's pretty well made, pretty bright, flashlight head can pivot up/down and it can be hung on a wall using a metal loop on the back. I'm also sure that it will run for hours on my 4Ah battery.
If this is on sale at around $30 and you already have the batteries then this light is a great addition as a backup light or for cases where you just want to be able to set a small light on a surface, point it at something and not worry about wires. I just wish the focus was adjustable.
For "110 lumens" this light is surprisingly useful. It has a spot/flood combo beam pattern. With a pencil beam in the middle, it can illuminate things a long ways away. I know that sounds silly for a 110 lumen light, but it genuinely surprised me. The photo is me shining the light to check on some cows.
The flood aspect of the beam is also wide enough and bright enough to see everything I need to while walking around at night.
I've also got a couple 500 lumen flashlights that blow this away though for close-up work. The surprise is that at 110 lumens, I thought this would be barely worthwhile even as a backup. Instead, it's so handy its become the flashlight I most use even though I have others that are lighter or more powerful.
But for the price I feel it could come with more features. For example: could be brighter, more hook/mount options, brightness settings, zoom settings etc.
While the quality is good, this has less features than a $5 led flashlight on eBay/Amazon.
Only suggestion is to make sure your existing batteries are compatible.
cant go wrong with that so useful very bright i use it to work on cars and it might be useful when there is no electricity.it is small and weight like nothing.
the lens go far and you see things good really recommend this
Want to see more reviews on this item?
Most recent customer reviews