True Wireless Headset, DEYIMEI Twins Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphone with Mic, Bass Stereo, Portable case for iPhone, Android Smart Cellphones ? Twins
|Price:||CDN$ 49.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA products qualify for FREE Shipping
If you're a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfilment by Amazon .
- PORTABLE CHARGING CASE: 500mAh large-capacity charging box can charge each pair of headphones 2-3 times. Feel free to meet your charging needs.
- PERFECT SOUND: Built-in A2DP / AVRCP audio processing system. Reduce noise while bringing you deep bass music.
- EASY CONTROL DESIGN: 3 Different earmuffs fit your ears bring long-term comfortable. One-touch design makes your life Convenient.
- LARGE RANGE: Bluetooth v 4.1 can be quickly paired with most devices and has a wireless range of up to 30 feet. Up 4 hours of playing time to extend your music or movie enjoyment.
- WONDERFUL SERVICE: Fast delivery and best service to let you have a wonderful buying experience. Please contact us feel free within 24 hours, we will do our best to help you.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
1. Please choose sold by "DEYIMEI", We will not pay any responsibility if you have any problem of your products you bought from other sellers.
2. "DEYIMEI" is the manufacturer of itself product which focus on the "Research & Development" of Electronic products, especially on Bluetooth headset.
3. We will keep our return policy that: 30 days money back if you have any problem of your product. Please choose sold by "DEYIMEI". Thanks
4.Fast delivery-company with fastest logistics to give you an quick buying experience.
Bluetooth Version: 4.1
Work time: About 4 hours
Stand-by Time: About 48 hours
Charging Time: About 1 huors
Battery Capacity （Earbuds）: 45mAh
Battery Capacity （Box）: 500mAh
Applicable Models: iPhone 6/ 6s/ 7/ 7 plus, Samsung Galaxy Note, LG, HTC, HUAWEI and many other smartphones.
Operating Distance: ≥30 feet (obstacles may reduce the operating distance)
• The "Left Headset" is the main Headset which work in call mode;
• Both Eadbus can listening stereo music and you can play or pause music by the "MFB" button and forward / rewind music by your Bluetooth device;
• Those two headsets can be single used at different device;
Pairing Instructions (for two headsets)
•When the headset is off, long press and hold the “MFB” of “Left headset” until the red and blue lights flash alternately.
•Start mobile phone Bluetooth function.
•Search Bluetooth device and choose”fun7”.
•After connected with the left headset, long press the “MFB” Button of the right headset until the indicator flash blue and then release your hand. Pairing finished.
what you get?
2x Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds [left & right]
1x Portable Charging Case
1x USB charge cable
Top customer reviews
✔The Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds
➔Packaged very nicely, feels like high quality product
➔The case is so neat
➔They are comfortable to wear
➔They fit very naturally in the ear and hold in securely
➔They are also very lightweight
➔The charging box is so neat
➔Its easy to store the earbuds when their no in use, and it prevents loss
➔You can easily pack this in your bag when traveling
➔I also like how it has an anti slip bottom to prevent it from falling and breaking
First off, I think it's obvious where the "inspiration" for this design came from. If you don't like the white earpod with a stick look, they do have different styles that are earbud only (no stick part). I don't care too much for the look either way, but I do like this one for the nicer storage box with bigger battery that it comes with. Also, as I said, I do have a few different earbud type bluetooth headsets, and this DEYIMEI set is by far the best fitting and most comfortable for me (although this is probably personal and everyone's ears are different).
The way it works is pretty neat. The left bud is the main one, and you pair your phone (or other device) with the left bud only. Once the left bud is paired, you turn on the right bud, and it automatically connects with the left one. The left bud then relays the right channel sound to the right bud. It does mean that it takes a few more seconds to turn on compared with standard bluetooth headsets (you need to turn on one, wait a bit, then turn on the other, and wait a bit again), but it's not a big deal. The charging system is just as neat. It comes with a carrying box that's also a charging station. The earbuds are charged by a battery in the box whenever you put them inside, so they're fully charged every time you take them out. Then you charge up the box itself using a standard micro-USB cable. The battery in the box is much bigger than the batteries in the earbuds, so you can charge them several times over before the box needs to be charged.
Performance wise, I found them to have surprisingly clear sound for compact wireless earbuds. Having used the mono ones a lot, I certainly appreciate the nice stereo sound. However, not all is rosy, and there are a few annoyances with these headphones. First of all, there is a slight lag in the audio (probably because it needs the left bud to relay sound to the right bud). It doesn't matter for music, pretty much not an issue with phone calls, but noticeable when watching video. How much this bugs you depends on how sensitive you are to it, I could detect it but it didn't bother me too much. The second thing is that these earbuds are strangely susceptible to losing signal if you have your hand over one of the earbuds. I want to say that they are weak in bluetooth performance but it's not exactly true. I can walk 15 feet away to the next room, behind a wall, and no problems with signal. But the phone can be right in front of me, and if I wave my hand over my left ear, the sound will cut off. This means than now and then, you will experience slight gaps in sound (especially the right bud, which is getting signal relayed from the left), but for the most part, I find it acceptable because I don't walk around with my hands over my ears.
Overall, I really like these stereo wireless earbuds, because they fit super comfortably for me, and sound good. Yes, there are shortcomings, but to me they aren't show-stoppers and I can live with them. These really are a neat bit of tech, for a very good price. If only they had proper bluetooth performance they would be 5-star.
Want to see more reviews on this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Easy to pair.
Much better than expected Bluetooth.
High quality product .Read more
Each ear bud can use...Read more