- Product Dimensions: 30.5 x 0.6 x 16.5 cm
- Shipping Weight: 231 g
- Item model number: 88252
- ASIN: B00Y8PORMA
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Sept. 24 2015
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #137,706 in Toys & Games (See Top 100 in Toys & Games)
DISNEY PRINCESS 88252-AMZN-Can Keys to The Kingdom Belle Dress
|List Price:||CDN$ 39.99|
|Price:||CDN$ 33.59 & FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 35. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 6.40 (16%)|
- Unlock the magic with Keys to the Kingdom Princess Dresses!
- Each sparkling dress is personalized to tell the unique story of its corresponding Princess.
- Includes beautiful VUM cameo
- Customized storytelling baroque pattern on the bodice; Fits 4-6x
- Each sparkling dress is personalized to tell the unique story of its corresponding princess
- Includes beautiful customized storytelling broque pattern on the bodice highlighting iconic movie moments
- Fit sizes 4-6x
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Unlock the magic with Keys to the Kingdom Princess Dresses! Each sparkling dress is personalized to tell the unique story of its corresponding Princess. Includes beautiful VUM cameo and customized storytelling baroque pattern on the bodice highlighting iconic movie moments!
Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Seriously, OPEN THE PACKAGE OUTSIDE AND SHAKE THE EVER LIVING S**T OUT OF IT BEFORE BRINGING IT INSIDE. Even then there's still glitter everywhere and on everything.
If you don't mind glitter (I honestly don't care other than being highly amused by the shere amount of glitter my cats have accumulated in the past 15 minutes of the dress being out of the package), then it is absolutely worth the price. My 3 year old is SO happy.
My only real concern is washing. I think after the first wash, there will be no more sparkles left :(
ETA: I've washed it about a million times on cold, gentle cycle. It's still in good condition and still had plenty of glitter that thankfully has stopped getting everywhere. Very good buy :)